GlobalView Fleet Management
The world at your finger tips
With today's high cost of operating a vessel, it is imperative that owners and operators proactively manage their vessels during the voyage. GlobalView™ is AWT's new, innovative fleet management system that combines the latest industry-leading ship routing technology with Google™ Earth technology to give fleet managers a visual, easy-to-use and powerful system for enhancing safety, saving fuel, time, money and CO2.
AWT’s fleet management solutions bring new innovations to ship routing technology.
- Customized graphical alerts quickly determine which vessels require your attention
- Heavy weather
- Off track
- Under performing speed
- Over consumption to date and estimated for entire voyage
- Time lost or gained to date and estimated for entire voyage
- ETA (compared to required ETA or laycan)
- Tropical cyclone
GlobalView’s color-coded vessel icons quickly and easily identify which ships have late, early or on-time arrivals.
- Fleet, track, vessel position and weather display
- Scroll through time
- Customized fleet and voyage summaries
Route comparisons can be viewed in GlobalView to make quick evaluations and identify routes with greater fuel savings.
- View message traffic between AWT and vessel along the voyage track
- Preliminary performance evaluation
- Comprehensive voyage details
- Detailed fuel consumption analysis
GlobalView has new services and resources. Now fleet managers see in an instant what would have taken hours to gather from different sources.
- Monitor vessels’ tracks with BonVoyage (BVS) onboard system
- Detailed port forecasts for over 2500 ports globally includes weather, precipitation, temperature, visibility, humidity, wind, wave and ocean currents
- Spot forecast tools to generate detailed forecasts for any point at sea
- Bunker Pricing provides the latest prices powered by LQM Petroleum Service Inc., offered by subscription, trial available
- Economical speed calculator
- Global ice concentrations updated daily
- Pirate attack location and type
- Marine news and AWT newsletters
- Time zones with local time calculation
- Government weather bulletins
- Port locations
- Straits and Capes
AWT Fleet Management Solutions Evaluate when vessles can enter/depart in port.
- AWT special reports
- Load lines
- SECA zones
- Weather scales
- WMO report display
Unlike typical fleet management products that require fleet managers to access and analyze massive amounts of data, GlobalView presents the data visually in Google Earth.
- Voyage summary popup with ship image when available and image of the sea state at vessel location
- Customized tour of the fleet, system will fly to selected vessels and display any combination of the vessels location, track and voyage summary
- Secure data
- 24/7 access
- See your entire fleet in one glance via Google Earth
- Focus on what’s important with graphical alerts
- Get the customized fleet summary you need at the click of a button
- Customized voyage summaries with one click
- Continuously monitor vessels weather, even in port
- Access to latest global pirate attack and mother ship activity
- Easily access comprehensive data that is all in one location
- Make better, faster decisions to enhance safety, save fuel, time and money
Now fleet managers can see locations of their oceangoing vessels around the globe with important weather and voyage information to improve safety, reduce fuel consumption and curb CO2 emissions.
View GlobalView Video >
BonVoyage System (BVS) is an icon-driven graphical marine weather briefing system that provides on-board and around-the-clock weather routing information.
Learn More about BonVoyage >
Access various GlobalView Fleet Management screen shots for review and download.
View Images >